Sunday, July 30, 2006

Surprise, Surprise!

Road SCHOLA is back.

“Where are all the pictures?” you ask, “The blathering travelogue?”

All gone, I’m afraid. iWeb has blown a gasket, or some other technological term, so I am back to try, try again.

You can continue to read about our adventures Down Under here, on good ol' Blogger, where the links and comments are oh, so much easier to manage.

As time permits, I'll repost previous text-only entries for those of you who had trouble loading all the graphics. Pictures will be added to new posts when I get set up on a photo host.

We'll see how it goes...


What we anticipate seldom occurrs, what we least expected generally happens.

-- Benjamin Disraeli

1 comment:

Becky said...

Welcome back. And phew. You're here and I can read every blessed word lol.

Yes please to reposting the text-only entries :)

And yes, that's me, your first Bloglines subscriber.