Friday, November 14, 2008

Show Me Yours the Money

Wow, little old Mossman, our quaint, quiet country cane town gets some international attention.

This place is a stone's throw from the grocery store and the high school. I was always tempted to pop into the office and see who the proprietors were; see if I could recognize them in town with their clothes on. Now I won't have to. The funny thing is, we spent a couple days at this resort seven years ago with Jorge's mother during their clothing-mandatory off-season. We had no idea until much later that part of the year it operated as a nudist resort and got odd looks from locals when we mentioned our stay there.


True it is that covetousness is rich, modesty starves.

-- John Milton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! My husband has old family friends who invited us to their place in NH once and I later found out they were nudists and it was a nudist camp. I'm glad we never took them upon their invitation. Sorry - I don't want to see anyone, especally people who are my parents' age in the nude. Wrinkles, saginess and liver spots - ooh, how sexy!