Sunday, December 20, 2009

All I want for Christmas is...

My big Buddha

...a giant carved mango-wood, $5,000 (AU) Buddha head. I’m easy to buy for, really. I’ve had my eye on him for years, from way back when the exchange rate was in our favor. The photo does not do him justice.

Being more practical (and way low on funds), and realizing, ironically, the Buddha’s teaching that desire brings suffering, I will content myself with a photo.

And maybe one of these lesser priced Buddhas.

Affordable smaller Buddhas

Or, more realistically, Sarabelle’s water jug Easter Island heads.

Water jug Easter Island head


Learn to let go. That is the key to happiness.

-- Siddhartha Gautama

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That would look really nice in FL. You could do a zen garden with the gigantic Buddha head thrown in somewhere.

RK CLOTHING DESIGNS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.