Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Trip of Lifetime

It's been a while between posts, I know. We've been all over Far North Queesnland with the Broker and his crew. There are thousands of pictures and loads of good stories, including a few that everyone will no doubt laugh over a few years from now, though I was given over to an unfortunate fit of nervous, inappropriate, uncontrollable giggles right away. One had to do with a suspected case of food poisoning. Who eats seafood in the Outback? Need I say more?

Well I will.

And I wish I had pictures to show the condition of the troop carrier when we finally pulled into town, with its twin set of chunky racing stripes.

I'm sorry, I'm giggling again.

We're in the midst of moving so while my laptop and camera are here, my USB cable is there. You'll just have to use your imagination for a little longer.


Laughter is an interior convulsion, producing a distortion of the features and accompanied by inarticulate noises. It is infectious and, though intermittent, incurable.

-- Ambrose Bierce

3 comments:

Rebel said...

Anxiously waiting for pictures. Good luck with the move.

OUZO8 said...

chunky racing stripes!!!! ahahahahaha.... tell me more!

Dy said...

You simply cannot post something this tantalizing... and then end it! FIND THE CABLE!!

(Though I am glad everyone is well, and I hope it all washed off rather easily.)

Dy