Saturday, July 28, 2007

Nevermind

I am sitting here typing this from my corner of the couch, the same place I've been sitting for the past several months. I do get up from time to time, occasionally I even go outside, but what I'm trying to say is, we didn't move. Without a signed lease, friends coming to visit, and a call-back for a job interview for Jorge on Tuesday, we are just too up in the air to be moving anywhere right now. Our present landlords are happy to have us stay as long as we'd like.

Even when I think I know what's going on, I don't.


Men must be decided on what they will not do, and then they are able to act with vigor in what they ought to do.

-- Mencius

2 comments:

Portable Graffiti said...

Does this mean we are not all moving to Belize now?

: )

Dy said...

Ah. Fun stuff, this life, eh? At least you have a comfy couch and internet access. That's not bad. :-)

Regarding the last post. I'm thankful I have a deep voice. I've been Zorak a time or two. It seems now that even if you put your spouse's name on the HIPA forms, they will later (like when the spouse calls for information) require another, specific form, that says you can release information to said spouse. Because, you know, the health information privacy form's authorization is for... I dunno. There are a few offices that will be quite shocked when they hear his *real* voice someday.

Dy