Thursday, December 20, 2007

Works for me.

Nana requested a Christmas photo this year and while the thought crossed my mind on several occasions during the past two months, I was left waiting for inspiration to strike. Fortunately, on our half-day sightseeing in Japan, the girls just happened to be wearing green, red, and white sweaters and were in a mood that they did not mind putting their arms around each other in a way that did not suggest intentional bodily harm. Voila! Christmas photo.




There are many scapegoats for our blunders, but the most popular one is Providence.

-- Mark Twain

5 comments:

Kathy Jo DeVore said...

Awesome picture. They're such pretty girls.

Anonymous said...

Nice picture! Are you back yet?
Any plans to visit Boston?
We have snow......

Anonymous said...

Thanks, guys.

I wish we had the opportunity to make it up your way, M, though I could do without the snow. Give everyone my love...

Merry white Christmas!

L.

Dy said...

Oh, that is a fantastic picture - the girls are just so beautiful, and have grown so much, and look so happy (glad you waited for a general non-throttling mood to get the shot - that always helps, doesn't it?) I just cannot get over how very much they've grown. You do see it, don't you? It's not just me, getting all old and senile, right? Dang.

I hope you guys had a truly fantastic Christmas! Bet it was nice to see Jorge again!

Dy

Donna Boucher said...

Lovely photos of your sweet , growing, beautiful daughters!

Look how tall!